Education Resource Center
- Provides information relating to the care and treatment of eczema and sensitive skin conditions. Product ingredients that should be avoided by persons with eczema or severe sensitive skin conditions are included.
- Brochures, medical updates, references, research, tips, articles, and fact sheets are included in the educational component.
- The products directory contains a listing of products which have received the NEA Seal of AcceptanceTM, as well as other products that may be suitable for persons with eczema and sensitive skin.
- Products eligible for the NEA Seal of AcceptanceTM are those that have been created or intended for use by persons with eczema or severe sensitive skin conditions and that have satisfied the NEA Seal of AcceptanceTM criteria. The Seal of Acceptance criteria include review of testing data on sensitivity, safety and toxicity as well as ingredient and formulation data. The Seal of Acceptance criteria also include a list of ingredients that should be avoided because they contain known irritants and allergens.
- Product Categories:
- Personal Care Products
- Household Products
- The marketplace component is an electronic consumer environment in which access to accepted products is provided.
- This component contains links to the websites of products that have received the NEA Seal of AcceptanceTM and supplier websites.
- Subscriber information is included in this component.